Thursday, March 23, 2006

brother

It shouldn't, but it happens.

I am always on my guard when somebody ask me to be my brother.

Of course they are my brothers. They know! So when they ask me so clearly, it means they want something.
Something that sisters should do for their brother.

So this man ask me to find a wife. So he could get legal papers.
I told him it was more easy to find a wife (bluf) then convince my goverment that this is not going to be a fake marriage. Almost every marriage with a foreigner is turned upside down to check if this is not a marriage of convenience. Because it would be considered a illegal entry in the country. And if people concerned are already in the country, police does not hesitate to pick up the guy as soon as he enters the town hall.
Europe is going mad in his hunt for illegal people.

And i am going mad because i run out of solutions.
There is a migrationstop in Europe since 1974.
Asylumprocedures are very strict.
Marriage and adoption are controlled to the bone.
What can be done?

?????
Go back to India?

So i have to disappoint my new brother. I know what the next question will be.
If i could consider to adopt him. Please.
I will have to disappoint him again...

Wish i could offer a proper solution.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sifar said...

There should not be any transactions involved in a brother - sister relationship. If someone gives you a task to get him into a relationship with someother woman, after he thinks he has established a brotherly relation with you, you have to ask yourself that how long have you known this person. Have you known him long enough to find him a wife (real or fake).

It is adviseable to keep your distance from such people who will go to any extreme to fulfil their personal gain. I migrated to Canada on professional visa and there were quiet a few Punjabis after me to get their daughters/sisters to Canada by me marrying them and then getting Divorced later. I refused. Then they even offered me some money (which was not even close to what people pay for that kind of stuff) in return of the favour they were asking. I could have used that money as i was new in Canada and it would have been a big help. But with WaheGuru's blessings, I had stick to my decision.

Bhul Chuk de Khema...

Friday, March 24, 2006 3:43:00 PM  
Blogger SikhsRus said...

I think there are a lot of opportunities in India, if a person wants to apply their mind to it. I guess it is easy for me to say sitting here in the USA. The last time I was in India, I saw all the trash on roads, I thought to myself. If I could just buy a one garbage dump truck and start a garbage collection company, I could charge people money to collect garbage. It could make me some money. I never did, but idea and thoughts were there. There are so many opportunities like that everywhere, but you just have to keep an open mind and look above and beyond. You could do a lot of seva equivalent to Pingalwara where ever you live and in a lot of different ways. Every community on this Earth needs volunteers and sevadaars; be it in hospitals, educational institutions, libraries, shelters etc. And, don't worry about getting accepted by the community. What matters is you living up to the Gursikhi life that Gurus have instructed us to do. The actual ultimate judgement lies with Akal Purakh Waheguru.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 11:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home