Sunday, March 12, 2006

sunday

I am sitting in my pyjama's at the breakfast table. The sunlight falls through the kitchenwindows. It is snowing outside, leaving the shrubs and trees white for a while.
I am sipping my coffee and having fresh rolls from the bakery.

I realise how lucky i am.
How many people would give anything to feel this happy feeling of mine only once in their life?
I feel a lot of gratitude to be here in my own little kitchen being so happy. In the sunlight with the coffee and the rolls and my loved ones.

I smile. Today my smile will not disappear.

Waheguru! Waheguru!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet (",)

Monday, March 13, 2006 6:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed
PS. hello :-)

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 12:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home