Wednesday, May 24, 2006

stillness



Hehe, sometimes it is so crowded in bloggerland, i can not even catch up reading everything (135 comments on one post,oh dear).
So i return to my own little blog
"string me a line that has meaning and depth"

So i will give a quote of the day (i think i read it first on poetry chaikana, so thanks Yvan Granger)


WHY STRIVE FOR THE PERFECT
THOUGHT OR ACTION?
THE PERFECTION YOU SEEK
IS FOUND IN STILLNESS.

Now that will keep me quiet for a while...
Thanks for dropping by, unknown reader, hope you enjoy some silence too...

Waheguru!

2 Comments:

Blogger manpreet kaur said...

But you are not my unknown reader!

Hello ss, glad to "see" you!
My God you run a busy pub (aka Café Sol) this blogging must be nonstop now.
Take care of yourself!
(yes, grandma, of course!)

Thursday, May 25, 2006 12:12:00 PM  
Blogger manpreet kaur said...

Yes, sitting with all the retired people on the beach!
Playa de Solarider!

I bet after one day you start your own internetcafé over there.
Did you notice how quiet i kept in your rallye discussion?
That's what i am a quiet girl (but i read everything)

Thursday, May 25, 2006 11:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home