Monday, May 15, 2006

picture



I fell in love. Yes, i did. How weird can someone be to fall in love with a picture?

But i did. On solarider's blog (yes, dear him again) is this wonderful photo and i can not get it out of my head!
No, it is not a photo of him, but by him. He is so good in making photographs (and a lot of other things too), but this picture is keeping my full attention.
I can not put it on the blog, due to my computerskills (or the lack of it). But this picture shows a barn(?) window, taken from the inside. Somewhere in North America, i guess.
I have never been there, still it is so familiar. I did a lot of association games (as learnt in creative writing classes) to find out, but i can not find the right clue.
Though all my associations are negative ones (holocaust, witch hunting etc), still the picture makes me very happy.
There is something in the back of my mind and i can not catch it. Not today anyhow, but i will.
Oh, this failing memory of mine.... I will let you know when i found out.

The picture is hanging in my little office right now and even i am unaware what it will discover for me, it makes me very happy.
Please have a look on Through the looking glass.

6 Comments:

Blogger manpreet kaur said...

Shout, shout!
Dear S ji,
i followed your instructions, but on my computer there is nothing down the bottom of the page. Only back to Flickr.
So i need your help (if possible).
can you really put it on my blog? Waw!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 12:26:00 AM  
Blogger manpreet kaur said...

Yes, yes, yes!!!!!

Waheguru's has his little helpers!
THANK YOU!!!!

Now all readers by accident, is this a fantastic photograph or not?

It is wonderful!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 8:55:00 PM  
Blogger manpreet kaur said...

yes, how did i know?

Thursday, May 18, 2006 12:08:00 AM  
Blogger manpreet kaur said...

darn,
i was hoping you were gonna say:
my sikhsth sense.

of all my split personalities, mrs Kaur is much bigger than mrs. Marple :-)(or mrs Poirot. Oh there is no mrs Poirot? you see)

it gives me a nice "spidy" feeling that they are fishing about mr.solarider.Hihihi, but i know, i know, i am the best stalker!

Thursday, May 18, 2006 3:23:00 PM  
Blogger manpreet kaur said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thursday, May 18, 2006 3:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Manpreet Ji:
Yes, it is a fantastic photograph ( thre reason -our ss took it)

Anoop

Monday, May 22, 2006 4:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home