Tuesday, May 16, 2006

alone

I just went to gurdwara to make some arrangements for visiting groups (there is no computer in gurdwara en phonecall s are difficult if what i am saying is not illustrated with gestures. You know the level of my punjabi)

First i went to the hall, bowed for Shri Guru Granth Sahib, when i heard a unknown noice.
I sat down to do some praying and this noice started growing. I could locate it now, behind the Guru.
All of a sudden i realised someone was crying. I got up and there this young lad was sitting, trying to hold his tears. In vain.
I did not think about any cultural differences and held him by the shoulders.
" Do not worry, Waheguru will take care. Everything will be ok."
He held his hands before his face, probably shy that this gora woman caught him on this moment. He was sniffing loud now: " Ma" he said "ma".
And i felt what all mothers feel at such moments...

He was sitting there, feeling so alone, so far from his family. I hope his family had a good reason to send him over here, in this strange midget country where he does not know where to turn to.
I prayed: "Waheguru, hold him, let him feel Your Love"

It is a matter of time, but He will.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too pray May Waheguru, hold him and let him feel your love.

When you ( Manpreet Ji) consoled him, I think he ( crying man) felt wahegure's love.

Anoop

Monday, May 22, 2006 4:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too am stuck in a similar situation. The worse thing is I cant even go to a gurdwara to cry.
Taking it as HIS will that I am here.
Tera bhana meetha lage.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 7:55:00 AM  
Blogger manpreet kaur said...

Thank you for leaving a note.
To Anonymous:

please try to be brave. Even there is no gurdwara nearby, you are God's temple. He is with you all the time.
Can i give you a cyber HUG?
I do anyhow, take good care of yourself and trust on Him.
I'll pray for you, stay in Chardi kalaa

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 5:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon:
I too am giving you a big bear cyber hug. Please stay in Chardi Kalaa. Everything will be get better soon.

Thursday, May 25, 2006 9:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home