Monday, September 11, 2006

Wings



This evening,for the very first time in my life, i went to kundalina yoga class.
I was looking hard to find a kunalina yoga class for so long and now suddenly there it was right under my nose. Only one town away....
It gave me wings! Wings!
Of course the exercise is great, but to use gurbani as a mantra is absolutely fantastic. It gives such a deep feeling...
The other students used it just as sound current, but i felt deeply connected.
Our teacher is a most charming lady, who studied.... yes, right, in Espanola, New Mexico. She seems to be the only kundalina teacher in Belgium.
My God, that is like finding a needle in a haystack. Thank God for finding that needle!
I feel so wonderful... this is my year of finding teachers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Prabhu Singh said...

Congratulations Manpreet Kaur Ji.
Kundalini yoga is very powerful (the most powerful yoga) and for that reason it is considered the householder's yoga. Because you don't have to sit in a cave for days and years, you can do a few minutes in the morning and be set for the day. It is great for Sikhs.
I don't do as much as I wish I did, but I feel so good when I do yoga and my whole day is good. I feel the naam vibrate within every part of me because my mind and body are awake from doing yoga.
At some point you will probably wish to create your own daily practice, and I cannot describe that journey. It is incredible.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 7:19:00 PM  
Blogger manpreet kaur said...

oh i am not there yet, i only got one lesson... :-)
But i know this is it for me, i could feel it in every cell of my body!
Like you said it is incredible.
Ek penda..

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 10:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home