Wednesday, August 09, 2006

home


Last night i was driving home from X. We did not see each other for a while and so we had loads of things to tell. She told me about her holiday and new plans in life. And i told her about my chaotic life of this moment and all the questions that were turning in my head. So when i left her i was still very excited with all the news and could feel the adrenaline speeding through my body.
i was listening to Snatam Kaur's sweet voice, i like to listen to kirtan in my own little space on wheels.
Just before i took the last turn to my hometown, the full moon appeared and reflected her light on the road. I was alone on the road, since the last car i saw, overtook me long time ago.
There she was hanging in the sky with her gentle light, like a swollen chapati, very close, very big.
And i suddenly had this great feeling of oneness: the full moon, the night, kirtan and me, almost being home. Ek Ongkar. It was an overwhelming momemt of peace!
It feels great comimg home...
It feels great comimg Home...
Waheguru...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"There she was hanging in the sky with her gentle light, like a swollen chapati, very close, very big."

LOL... so many people have romanticised about the moon but it's the first time I've seen it compared to a swollen chappati! How fun! Nice post bhenji.

Hope all is well.

Monday, August 14, 2006 11:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://mistakesingh.blogspot.com/2006/08/worse-than-we-thought_16.html#links

please post this on your blog!!!

Thursday, August 17, 2006 9:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How I love those moments that give us the feeling of being attuned to the whole nature and God! you describe an excellent feeling...

It is truly wonderful to be home :)

Saturday, August 26, 2006 7:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home