Thursday, July 20, 2006

isn't she lovely?



i love this little girl to pieces! She really is my little princess!
God does trust us so much that He let us take care of the children. It is a big, but beautiful task and responsibility. What a sweet task...

Can you imagine that almost every week a child is kidnapped, abused, even killed in my little country. Can you imagine?
I really can not imagine that anyone is doing any violence against a child. I hate violence anyhow, but towards an innocent child...
Why? Why?
Has Waheguru turned his face from his people for a while? He could not make this part of His plan? Could He?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The rich declare themselves poor,
and most of us are not sure,
if we have to much,
but we'll take our chances,
cos god's stopped keeping score

I guess somewhere along the way,
He must have let us all out to play,
And all God's children,
crept out the back door...

He hasn't turned his Back bhenji - he just let us all out to play and some of us crept out the back door.


Your princess is adorable.

Monday, July 24, 2006 11:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw the poem is not written by me - they are words from a song.

Monday, July 24, 2006 11:58:00 AM  
Blogger Prabhu Singh said...

She's a beautiful princess!
I bet a lot of people pinch her cheeks :-) I would if I saw her.

Monday, July 24, 2006 10:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGGGGGG! Shez a dolllllll!
Waheguru!

Sunday, August 06, 2006 12:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home