Thursday, July 06, 2006

food for my soul and finger



So, here i am again.
One week ago i had my little operation. Everything went well. My hand is not so swollen anymore, my finger is more or less (a bit less) straight again.
But i am not able to move it much. so a lot of excercise will be waiting.

So thanks Waheguru!
As soon as the wound is closed i will start the oil treatment as well. Thank you all for your insight in this matter.

A lot of my sikhfriends came to visit me, to check if i was doing well.
Most of them work out on the fields, so they bring me the fruit of their labour. Fruit, like these yummy cherries!!!
They are so sweet! That is the cherries, but my friends as well.
i am so blessed!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So good to hear that your finger is better. I love the thought of starting up on the oil treatment as well, once things start rolling! Your friends truly brought the fruit of their labour for you - sweeeeet!
Hope life is all sweet, healthy and painless :)

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 7:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope it's getting better - hugs to help the healing (",)

Thursday, July 13, 2006 3:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home