Monday, February 05, 2007

in sickness and in health....



And i started so well updating my blog... well, things happen...
Last monday we started moving at last, so we live in the new house right now.
But then again...
On Friday i had to rush my husband to the hospital... he is safe right now, but his condition was very critical.
Some friends asked:" Why bad luck is coming to your house all the time?"
I said:" But it is our good luck that we are saved every time, so we can learn our lesson well!"
They just look this puzzled look; what is she talking about?

I know... hopefully you know too!

4 Comments:

Blogger Prabhu Singh said...

It's great that you can have a good attitude even when the universe provides challenges. A couple weeks ago I had a really tough week, with several events that really challenged me and may continue to challenge me for a while, but I just see it as God's will. I guess sometimes we need a big reminder of what we are blessed with.
I hope your husband gets better and that life is otherwise going well. Sat Naam.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007 10:46:00 PM  
Blogger manpreet kaur said...

oh, Prabhu Ji, i hope you are well! i imagine you solid as a rock, so challenging you, is just a big confirmation of your strength (i really hope this is true)
My husband is a bit better and the situation is stable at the moment. You see, we are blessed!
( my dictionary is not moved yet... stable? stable that is where a horse lives? No? ... i mean my husband's situation is stabile, but this doesn't seem english either?????
please help me, stable, stabile, mening the situation stays the same!
hehehe!

Wednesday, February 07, 2007 2:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Manpreet Ji,
I hope you husband gets better soon.
Yes, we should always remember "Thera Kiya Meetha laghe"

Wednesday, February 07, 2007 11:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi bhenji... Hope veer ji is feeling a lot better and makes a speedy recovery.

haha Yess stable "steady" and stable "horsie house"... funny isn't it.

Friday, February 09, 2007 11:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home