Thursday, November 20, 2008

loyal friend


First of November i should have left for India. i delayed my trip with a few months because of various reasons.
Some of these reasons were located in India and well known. Problems that are almost solved...
But deep in me there were other reasons that were keeping me here, unknown reasons at that moment.
And last week one reason became clear when i went to the vet with my dog Kaya. My sweet and loyal friend is diagnosed with cancer.
There is no cure. So we wil not torture him with operations and treatments, we will give him his last weeks, months as comfortable as possible. Pain will be the benchmark. His pain.
There is no cure for my pain either, but that will not be the issue, i will be with him every moment.
My sweet and loyal friend...
Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's very sad. I wish you both many happy moments together..

Thursday, November 20, 2008 9:26:00 PM  
Blogger manpreet kaur said...

Thank you, Marloes.
For me the moments are not really happy, knowing what will come very soon...but one way or another i feel so much love, warmth when i am with him.
Is that silly considering it is my dog i am talking about? Anyhow...

Friday, November 21, 2008 12:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, that's what I meant, warm moments, loving moments. And no, to me it's not silly. I have my own sweet, fourfooted friend..

Friday, November 21, 2008 5:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home