Wednesday, June 14, 2006

trigger



Since Nolly has seen my trigger finger, i just can show it to all of you. So here it is my blocked trigger finger.
And honestly it is like that all the time, i can not move it one bit. Skin is becoming very pale (i hope it will not drop off one day)
Anyhow injections did not work, so it will be an operation. First all the tests again. Because not only me, but the doctors as well are terrified to operate me (that is with my medical history)
O dear, i am the centre of (medical) attention again...

"But speak and i will be healthy again...."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the center of attention everywhere, let's say that :D

Sorry about the finger...this looks tough. But I believe you are tougher :D

Thursday, June 15, 2006 5:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! Manpreet Ji
The finger does looks tough. However, I am very positive that you will get better soon. Stay in Chardikala.

Thursday, June 15, 2006 7:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouch bhenji! Hope it's fixed and you're feeling okay soon.

(",) smiley to cheer you up.

Thursday, June 15, 2006 1:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home