Saturday, June 10, 2006

news


Got some news.

The bad news first: i got a "trigger finger". And it blocked (due to reuma), so i need a little operation to make it function again.
Not a big deal, but i start to hate hospitals and operations. Too many times everything went wrong during operations, so i am a little uneasy.
But i give it all in Waheguru's hands (and the surgeon of course)!

The good news is that this snapping finger is on my righthand side and i am righthanded, so i am safed from almost all the household chores. Hahaha!
My poor family! Now i have a good excuse for bossing around... not that i do so, you know me.
My family blames this on blogging, hope i don't have to cut down on that.
Though i must admit it hurts, so i am using my left hand now. Better train my left hand because after the operation my hand will be packed for a while (my thumb blocked already years ago, so maybe they do both fingers?)

Waheguru, i am addicted.

Nice weekend for everyone. Enjoy the summer!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Manpreet Ji
I am left handed but I can also write with my right hand ( interesting story behind this)
Hope you get better soon.
Aren't we all addicted to net ( we all should go to rehab for this addiction)

Saturday, June 10, 2006 10:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wish u luck for ur little operation ..

Sunday, June 11, 2006 12:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh so sorry to read that Manpreet ji. But don't worry, as you say it wont be a biggie and you and the finger will all be running in no time, God willing.

Take care and don't bother your leftie too much...drop shorter lines...so write you are well and running after the operation :)

God bless.

Monday, June 12, 2006 11:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Manpreet Ji,

I'm sorry to hear about your finger. Though it's a small thing, I think we often take our hands and fingers for granted, until we are unable to use them. Well, I do anyways. (-:

I hope the surgery goes well.

Anoop: I agree, I too am addicted to the internet. Maybe if a bunch of us can go to rehab together, that would make it more fun. (-:

--Rochelle

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 6:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Anoop: I agree, I too am addicted to the internet. Maybe if a bunch of us can go to rehab together, that would make it more fun. (-:"

and we will ask ss to pay for the rehab. After all, he is the culprit behind all this.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 6:48:00 PM  
Blogger manpreet kaur said...

Hey everyone,

That would be great! We blame it on ss and yes, he has to pay for it!
There must be a nice place in good old England where they help these poor addicts, don't you think so?
I am afraid that we are not the only ones, the charisma of ss made many victims.
And while we are together kicking off we can prepare his next-year-birthday party (hey, we better start on time....)
But what a nice feeling to be linked to each other, even if this link is our hopeless addiction.

Waheguru, actually sikhi is our link in the first place.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 9:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hunjee :-)
silly sausage only you can say "Hunjee" like that ( very nice)

kineah ahdar naal bohldhe ho tushi!

Sunday, June 18, 2006 5:54:00 AM  
Blogger manpreet kaur said...

And what a great good side...
Maybe the (little) bad side is just in your imagination...

Sunday, June 18, 2006 11:24:00 PM  
Blogger manpreet kaur said...

you are not biased, you are too humble...
which is of course part of your good side!

Monday, June 19, 2006 9:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I think you're just seeing my "good" side :-) "

First of all, I agree with Manpreet Kaur Ji- bad side is just in your imagination. However, if you still think you have "bad" side than we are ready to see it. It is much easier to see it after we had seen your good side.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 6:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home