Friday, May 04, 2007

debat

The reason why Harjinder Singh and Amrik Singh were in Sint-Truiden, my hometown was that a debat amongst several religions was held.
Harjinder Ji held the sikh colors and he did very well. Half of the audience were sikhs, most of them could not understand a word, but they came anyhow to support Harjinder Ji.
That is why Sint-Truiden is called Sikh (or Singh)-Truiden!!!!!

The bottom line of the debat was:
"If you can't see God in all,
you can't see God at all."


And where did we hear that before?
So the sikhs had the last word...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger h3t said...

Hi Manpreet,

Came to your post via Rochelle's blog....since you live in Belgium I don’t know if you as a Sikh or other Sikhs have done something about the insult which the Sikhs have to face at the airport....last summers I was traveling Europe and one of my connections was from Brussels to Malaga....at the Brussels airport I was told to remove my turban for checking ...no matter how much I reasoned with them or their superior they did said all head covers have to be removed and checked....for me it was a shocker (having traveled so many other places in the world) and I was just wondering what the Sikhs in Belgium are doing about this.

Harmeet

Monday, May 21, 2007 11:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home