Saturday, February 17, 2007

memory


"Normal" people should scan this in, but me... i just make a picture of a picture, so sorry for the flash on the frame.

Me and my dear father years ago on our way to the zoo in Antwerp. The poem is something i wrote in the creative writing class some years ago. It is not a very good poem i am afraid, but my dad was quiet fond of it. Showed it to every visitor, making me very shy...

" i remember those tender days
my little hand in my father's..."

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

" i remember those tender days
my little hand in my father's..."

This makes my heart weep. I hope you're at peace bhenji. I really hope you are.

waheguru.

love to you

Sunday, February 18, 2007 1:07:00 PM  
Blogger manpreet kaur said...

Satnam!
Dear Satvinder

Don't worry i am at peace. But my dad is still so much part of my life, now and then i can not resist talking about him...
lots of love

Thursday, February 22, 2007 10:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home